How much is shipping?
Basically, our delivery is free provided customers meet the minimum order value requirement of the purchase for their respective delivery zone.
When do I expect the delivery of my order?
Within 7 days (including weekend) from the day of your confirmed order. For details of your order’s exact day of delivery, please refer to our shipping schedule. In addition, we also offer a rush service surcharge of $200 for overnight delivery.
Do you deliver or ship internationally?
No, currently we only deliver to the greater Vancouver area. If you would like to ship our products outside of Greater Vancouver, please call in our Export Dept. at 604-273-3324.
What if my order is not available for delivery?
You may first order online and once your order is confirmed, you can call for pick up at our plant in Richmond.
Any rush services?
Yes, surcharge at $200 for overnight and custom deliveries.
What is your hours of operations?
You may pick up seafood products from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm 7 days a week. For delivery services, please refer to our shipping schedule. Check with our plant for statuary holiday schedule(s).
How do I know your products are fresh?
- Live: Nothing is fresher than live.
- Fresh: All fresh products are produced and/or processed by Tri-Star Seafood Supply Ltd. We are a Canadian federally registered processing plant with European Union certification. This facility is fully integrated and HACCP certified to properly handle all types of Seafood. Freshness of products are is one of the main criteria for Food Safety under the close scrutiny of the Agency.
- Frozen: All our frozen seafood products have a “best before date”. In addition, Canada Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) requires periodic product inspection for its wholesomeness and product integrity.
How long will your seafood last after delivered to me?
- Live: It may last between 8 to 12 hours if kept in refrigerated condition.
- Fresh: If covered with ice in refrigerated condition, the fresh products will last longer.
- Frozen: As per the best before date label but must be kept frozen at all times as per handling instructions.
How should I thaw frozen seafood?
Just keep the seafood item in refrigerator and let it naturally thaw out.
Can I send order as gifts?
Yes, our seafood products may be shipped to the location other than the billing address. However, the minimum purchase requirement as listed on the shipping schedule will apply as per the shipping address.
Can I purchase gift cards?
Yes, will be available shortly. Please check our website.
What methods of payment do you accept?
By valid credit card only. We currently accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.